SOLVED

treasure chest ctrl+alt+w : the tree has disappeared !

Go to solution
Marie_Ligier
Level 4

treasure chest ctrl+alt+w : the tree has disappeared !

Hi,

I heard ctrl+alt+w allows you to hide the tree on the left. My problem is that I can't have it back, event when I click on the arrows that used to make it reappear! Has it ever happened to you?

Thank you
Marie
Marie
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sean_Tierney2
Level 3

Re: treasure chest ctrl+alt+w : the tree has disappeared !

I was having the same exact issue. The only way I was able to resolve was to disable the feature in the treasure chest, refresh, and drag the tree back from the edge of the screen.

After that I was able to re-enable and it works fine again. Not sure what/why that happens.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

What happends when do  ctrl+alt+w  again?
Anonymous
Not applicable

ctlr+alt+w makes it collapsable so that after clicking the arrow it only stay open if your mouse is hovering over the tree.

clicking ctlr+alt+w again should revert it to traditional appearance.
Marie_Ligier
Level 4

When I do ctrl+alt+w again, I can see 2 little arrows on the left where there used to be a tree, but nothing happens when I click on them :

0EM50000000RNX5.jpg

It used to work yesterday... I've tried it on different browsers.
Marie
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK so I'm on Google Chrome. I clicked the two little arrows to make it pop out again, and then I did "ctrl+alt+w" and it seemed to work. Try that!
Marie_Ligier
Level 4

Thanks Lacey, I've tried the same on Google Chrome and the two arrows are still not clickable, and nothing happens when I mouse over...
Marie
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just figured out that even when the little clickable arrows are gone, I can click and drag the tree back into the window. Does that help?
Marie_Ligier
Level 4

Thank you for your answers, there was actually an unknown technical problem that has now been solved by the support team !
Marie
Sean_Tierney2
Level 3

I was having the same exact issue. The only way I was able to resolve was to disable the feature in the treasure chest, refresh, and drag the tree back from the edge of the screen.

After that I was able to re-enable and it works fine again. Not sure what/why that happens.