treasure chest: collapse folders is disabled, but acts as if it's enabled

Anonymous
Not applicable

treasure chest: collapse folders is disabled, but acts as if it's enabled

Recently I've found that my folder structure is constantly collapsing down to the root level.  I did some digging and found in the treasure chest the new "collapse folder" option, but it's marked as disabled, so I would expect the folder behavior to be as it has always been.  This is not the case, and it's very inconvenient for me because I share the folder structure with others, and my personal folders are buried way down in the structure, so I have to dig down to get them open over and over again during the day.  Any ideas how to make the folder collapse states sticky? Or is there a way to make short cuts to my folder at root level?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: treasure chest: collapse folders is disabled, but acts as if it's enabled

I'm seeing the exact opposite! I have my collapse folders enabled and they are acting as if collapse folders is disabled. I contacted Marketo Support about this and they couldn't figure out how to fix it (I cleared my cache, reset my browser to its original defaults, they cleared a couple caches on the back end for me, etc.).

My case was escalated, but this was the response I received:
Collapse folders is a treasure chest feature, so it is not part of mainstream release and is not fully supported, so we cannot continue troubleshooting this issue for you. Some things you might try are opening Marketo with any browser extensions disabled, or removing and reawarding your user roles. This option will likely be mainstreamed in an upcoming release, at which point we will actively work on bug fixes for it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

that is too funny.  I just "enabled" the collapse feature, and now it looks like it is NOT working, ie exhibiting the behavior I want.  So maybe you should try disabling it 😉  thanks for replying to this thread!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried everything that I can think of (including disabling the feature) and can't get them to collapse! I guess I'll just have to wait for the release. It's frustrating, though, because it's not happening to all of our Marketo users, just me. 😞