Top 3 Marketo addons?

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Re: Top 3 Marketo addons?

Completely agree with your point Josh Hill For me, this question was about getting an overview of what everyone else is using and whats out there from a users perspective rather than forming an opinion based on just the promotional material on all their websites.

Trinity_Levens3
Level 3

Hi Josh,  Agree as well.  One pain point Gerard and I experience is strengthening the integration between Marketo and SFDC and looking at resources for this area in addition to resources outside this area.   I know this is a vague response.  My apologies, it's just that we have a very SF driven environment, and we are looking for ways to improve our 1:1 sync.    Looking for opinions on what people have used or done to achieve better results between the two platforms.   We always have the lingering "move to Pardot" hanging over our head so-to-speak.     

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tray.io for improving automation - I use to improve integrations with Intercom (web chat service) and Outreach, SFDC Campaign mapping (one Tray.io workflow replaced DOZENS of smart campaigns), smarter lead routing, and some serious data manipulation.

J_Grant_Gray
Level 4

Hi Gerard,

Other items I’ve been looking into

• Knak.io Pierce Ujjainwalla and his team are awesome and we’ve used a credit to create a newsletter. Super experience. Looking for more opportunities to integrate them into our process
  • Vidyard
  • Conversica
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Grant,

Pay attention to the usage of siftrock in countries with strong opt-in regulations (Canada, EU, ...)

-Greg

Emily_Hesley
Level 2

Greg, could you please respond on what you mean by this?

Thanks in advance!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Emily,

I mean that basically, new lead you can collect with Siftrock is not opt-in and cannot be used in any emailing campaigns in any country that requires a strict opt-in policy compliance, even in B2B.

With the upcoming GDPR, the whole EU will have to comply to this high level of data privacy by the end on May 2018 (Until then, some EU countries, such GB and France are more flexible). AFAIK, the Canadian CAN/SPAM regulation is already quite strict as well.

-Greg

Emily_Hesley
Level 2

Ah, yes that makes sense.  Just wanted to make sure there wasn't more to it.  Thanks so much for clarifying!

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Thanks Grant

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Thanks to everyone who has commented on this thread so far, this was exactly the type of answers and opinions I was looking for.