SOLVED

Tokens for Zoom Integration?

Go to solution
Kerry-Cowell
Level 2

Tokens for Zoom Integration?

I just set up our Zoom Webinar/Marketo Integration and I can see that it is pulling in our webinar information.  I know the token to insert the webinar URL into our registration confirmation is {{member.webinar url}} but what are the tokens I should use to pull in other relevant data for our webinars like Name, Date, Description, etc?  I can see that Marketo has that info coming in from Zoom in our Event Settings but I'm unclear how to insert into emails.

Thanks!

Kerry Cowell
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HypoHondru
Level 1

Re: Tokens for Zoom Integration?

The Zoom integration only provides readable data except for the unique member url which is required. Unfortunately, we've had to create the tokens for webinar name, date, etc. at the program level in order to use them in emails. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HypoHondru
Level 1

The Zoom integration only provides readable data except for the unique member url which is required. Unfortunately, we've had to create the tokens for webinar name, date, etc. at the program level in order to use them in emails. 

Franky_Ruyssch2
Level 4

Should be a nice extension to pull out all the info from zoom with specific tokens

Franky Ruysschaert
Kerry-Cowell
Level 2

Yes it would be for sure.  Like I mentioned, you can see that Marketo can see that data already in the event settings so tokenizing it seems like it would be an easy addition.  

Thanks all!

Kerry Cowell