Re: Timeline in landing page reports

Tom_Liolios4
Level 4

Timeline in landing page reports

Hi there,

Is it possible to add a timeline to landing page performance reports?

I want to see the weekly number of views and conversions of my landing pages in one overview.

What I'm doing now, is adjusting the 'date of activity' filter for every week I want to see, but that's quite a hassle.

Ideally, I'd have one report overview that goes from week 1 to week 52, and that gives me the # of views and conversions for my selected landing pages for all these weeks.

Thank you!

Tom

6 REPLIES 6
Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

Hi Tom,

As far I know Marketo only keeps record for past 90 days from your website. If you want to see weekly figures for your landing page performance you can create a Landing Page Performance report with date of activity set to be last 7 days and create a subscription so that you see that report in your inbox.

Thanks

Priyank

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Tom,

This report will not be possible unless you are using Advanced Analytics.

-Greg

Tom_Liolios4
Level 4

Hi Greg,

Ah okay, that's a pity. I guess 'advanced analytics' is an add-on you'd need to purchase?

Thanks!

Tom

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Yes, also know as Revenue Cycle Explorer or Revenue Cycle Analytics.

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi again Tom,

Honestly, the way I would do this is through Google Analytics. You can even strengthen a bit you landing page templates so that the forms issue a GA event when completed and this will make your GA reporting as accurate and flexible as needed.

-Greg

Tom_Liolios4
Level 4

Thanks Greg!

Will look into that.