Tags/ Audit of Engagement Module

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tags/ Audit of Engagement Module

Does anyone know why the engagement model is missing tags that were previously used in programs?  Our Global Reporting is suffering as a result.  Anyone know if this is the case or if I am seeing a bug? Also, has anyone also noticed that the create date name stamp is missing?  Looking for confirmation before I escalate this.  Thanks 🙂
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tags/ Audit of Engagement Module

I have found that when both the engagement program and the new email program were released, they are not automatically added to your tags as availble program types.  You have to manually edit each tag and add these program types to the "Applied To" field.  If you go to Admin > Tags, then Right Click > Edit, and click the down arrow on the drop down menu, you can add the remaining program types.  You will then need to add those tags into each of the recently added program types.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yikes, that seems like a problem given the scale we work with  . . . did you notice anything regarding the create date stamp?
M
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you mean by create date stamp is missing?  Are you talking about the create date stamp on the engagement programs?  Or just programs in general?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement module specifically.

Thanks!
M
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am still able to see the created date stamp.  When you click onto an engagement program are you switching the view from Dashboard to Summary?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, looks like a bug .. thanks I 'll submt.