SOLVED

Syncing leads from Zoom webinar to Marketo

Go to solution
Mender-2020
Level 1

Syncing leads from Zoom webinar to Marketo

I set up a webinar using Zoom webinars, and it's connected to my Marketo. However, my company doesn't use Marketo landing pages or forms to capture registrants - we use the Zoom registration interface.

Is there a way to sync leads that sign up via the Zoom form, into my Marketo smart campaign? I want to be able to auto-capture leads, add them to SFDC, attribute program success and source, etc. etc. Haven't been able to find any help documentation on this. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Syncing leads from Zoom webinar to Marketo

The native Zoom-Marketo integration as it is today doesn't sync registration detail from Zoom to Marketo, only attended information. That's why they recommend using a Marketo LP - it lets you capture registration in both systems pretty easily.

If you need the information for registrants in Marketo w/o using a Marketo reg. page, you can import a list of all registrations (manual, not real-time) or use a tool like Zapier to set up an automation. Zapier will let you trigger off webinar registrants, but a new zap will be required for each webinar.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

The native Zoom-Marketo integration as it is today doesn't sync registration detail from Zoom to Marketo, only attended information. That's why they recommend using a Marketo LP - it lets you capture registration in both systems pretty easily.

If you need the information for registrants in Marketo w/o using a Marketo reg. page, you can import a list of all registrations (manual, not real-time) or use a tool like Zapier to set up an automation. Zapier will let you trigger off webinar registrants, but a new zap will be required for each webinar.

Mender-2020
Level 1

That is super helpful, thank you so much Rachel!