Re: Sync with Sugar CRM - tips anyone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mickey,

Hows your integration going?? Which connector are you using, to my knowledge there's only one, the Nepo connector...
My experience has been a shocker, 12months of issues, and a redesign of the connector later, we're ready to hook it all up again, but it's been a long slog thats for sure. If you want to email me and setup a time, I'd be happy to share experiences...
juliar@gettheworldmoving.com
Rezelda_McGath
Level 1

Hi Julia!

We are also using Sugar CRM and Marketo! I'd also love to hear your experiences. Is it possible to email you so we can chat?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Julia!

We're also using the Nepo connector, but as I understand it, since it was purchased by Sugar a year or so ago it is now called the Marketo connector.  Regardles of the name, the going has been a little rough.  We host our own instance of Sugar which has added some complexity to the project.  It certainly has not been as easy as we were given to believe from reading the implementation instructions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Chat to you off-line, sounds like you're experiencing much the same as we did, I think maybe I can save you a heap of time, money and effort!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Julia, we have started with this process and I think we are already bumping into some issues. Pretty similar to the comment from 55848. Do you think you can help us?

Cheers

- Lorena

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone integrated Sugar with the MKTO Connector and Marketo Custom Objects? Can the Sugar Connector work with Marketo Custom objects?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Selene,

You should rather open a new thread than continue an old one. You would be more likely to get an answer. Here, only people who have already contributed to the thread are notified.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Julia, we have started with this process and I think we are already bumping into some issues. Pretty similar to the comment from 55848. DO you think you can help us?

Cheers

- Lorena