Sync Person to SFDC caught exception?

Sanjeev_Bhai
Level 2

Sync Person to SFDC caught exception?

After a lead Registers to a Zoom webinar, we run a smart campaign in which we Change Status in SFDC Campaign to Registered.  It works for most of the leads, but we get the following error message for a few leads that did not get synced:

Step ID:

Choice Number:

fault:

Sync Person to SFDC caught exception

exceptionMessage:

Failed: MALFORMED_ID: Account: id value of incorrect type: https://zoom.us/w/218607373?tk=mcVm3LYwP4IiwcCwx8edJ9a7EZJyHh5-245CeVW-wfY.DQEAAAAADQevDRZnSU1XaXBTR...

Person ID:

Does anyone have any suggestion? 

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Re: Sync Person to SFDC caught exception?

Hi Sanjeev,

From the error it looks like you are trying to push a URL value instead of an SFDC ID (The 15 or 18 digits as required).

Make sure that your mappings from the Zoom webinar to Marketo / SFDC is correct for the Account ID and the right values are passing through.

Thanks

Floyd

Sanjeev_Bhai
Level 2

Hi Floyd,

Thanks for your response. 

I am still puzzled as to why this error only effects about 25% of the leads even though the URL value is being pushed to the Account field for ALL the leads. 

Do you know where I can find the mapping from Zoom webinar to Marketo / SFDC? 

I have already gone through all the documentation that Zoom has provided for "Setting Up Zoom For Marketo". 

Thanks again. 

Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Hi Sanjeev,

Can you please post an example of a record that has the Account ID with the Zoom URL? I do not think this is actually possible.

Also check the response mappings on the webhook you created to post to Zoom.

Thanks

Floyd