Sync leads based on Score

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sync leads based on Score

Hi,

If I sync leads based on score and need campaigns also to show up in SFDC without defining it in the flow for each and every campaign , how do we do it?

Regards

Rashmi
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sync leads based on Score

If your campaigns are synched to SFDC and you use a program progression they will be synched - from a data perspective, but it will depend on if you do routing based upon score. For instance we synch, but the teams doen't see leads in their queues until we route based upon MQL trigger.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for the reply Clinton.I am not sure if I am on the same page.
If we sync at the program level all the members will be synced.
We only want to sync leads above certain threshold without defining in each and every campaign we launch.
For example, we do webinar and we do not want to sync all the members of the webinar but only the leads whose score is above 25. We got 10 leads above 25 in that webinar.
We have a separate campaign taking care of sync above 25 to sfdc, which will work but those leads were a part of this webinar will not be visible in sfdc. How can we have campaigns in SFDC as well without having to has a flow steps in this webinar program?

Regards
Rashmi
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rashmi,

Did you ever get this figured out? We are goign through an implemenation right now and I'm trying to figure out this exact thing!
Trish_Voskovitc
Level 5

i am also trying to figure out how to only send leads to salesforce above a certain score. but that said can you even do this or do you need to send all but only assign to sales if they reach a certain score as Clinton G is doing?