Re: Summit Microsite - so awesome!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Summit Microsite - so awesome!

Hello Community members! I wanted to share this awesome microsite from Summit 2013. It is a compilation of all the summiit presentations in one place. I hope this makes your life easier!

Check it out.
Tags (1)
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is so great Liz! Thanks!!
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

i'm in love!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very very helpful! Thanks a lot!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fancy
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

I like the ability to sort by role or expertise but it would be better if we could see description just by moving the mouse over the video visuals...
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is neat.  It took me a few minutes to figure out that you can filter on only one category (i.e. Track, Role, Expertise) at a time, which is indicated by the URL.  Is there a way to filter on more than one category at a time?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Liz, this is great!  There would be great interest at my organization in doing something similar for our annual conference.  woudl you be willing to share some about any technology solutions you used to create the microsite?  For example, any specific video host/service or apps in use for the sitelet? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Meagan,

We used KnowledgeVision as our video & presentation vendor.  They also created the marketo.tv website for us on our behalf!  Let me know if you have additional questions.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Liz, everything you do makes my life easier.