Subscription Report with Lead Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Subscription Report with Lead Info

I'd like to set up a subscription that will send a report of everyone who opened or clicked an email each day. The subscription will be set up so that an email is sent to the sales teams at the end of the day, each day. The report should show all of the lead info (name, company, email, title etc.) and ideally, which email they opened.

Is this something that can be set up in Anaytics easily? Or will this need to be set up as a batch campaign?

We are going to set up nurture tracks that a handful of leads will go into daily (based on a list import- not from engaging on our site).

Any insight you can share will be greatly appriciated!
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Subscription Report with Lead Info

Hi Dominique,
You can set up a trigger/batch campaign to send an alert for every lead that opened an email. In the alert email, you could put all the lead information you wanted (name, company, email, title etc.). If you wanted to specify which email they opened, you will need to create a new campaign for every email you want to track this on. 

Will
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there another way to do this? Having an email go to the sales team for every single email open will clog their inbox. I was hoping to just give them a list of people who opened the email at the end of the day.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This sounds like a perfect use case for a subscription to Smart Lists. This is one of the top ideas are our community https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000HAX9AAO. 

While this feature is not out yet, I am sure our engineers are working on getting this functionality to the Marketo community.

For the moment, it is possible to export the smart list manually and send the excel file to everyone who needs it.

Will
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually found a way to do this in SFDC.

I will defininatley vote to subscribe to smart lists. Its a simple functionality that I'm suprised Marketo has not added!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dominique,

How were you able to manage this with SFDC?

Thanks for the help!