SOLVED

Stop the sync

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stop the sync

Our instance is set with the lead lifecycle done automatically.  I have tradeshow program that I need to gather info but NOT send to Salesforce.  I did not sync with a campaign but the way we're configured, it'll go if that lead somehow gets to marketing qual'd or a score of 100.  Is there a way to keep a smart list from engaging in the lifecycle process?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Re: Stop the sync

What I've done in the past is added a filter to the smart list portion of my SFDC trigger campaigns. So if my campaign triggered an SFDC sync at a score of 100 or greater, I would create a list called "Don't Sync" and add in a "Member of list IS NOT" filter to that trigger campaign.

Then I would upload my tradeshow leads to that list and go from there.

Just make sure you know all the trigger campaigns that could possible insert the lead into SFDC and add this filter to all of them.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

What I've done in the past is added a filter to the smart list portion of my SFDC trigger campaigns. So if my campaign triggered an SFDC sync at a score of 100 or greater, I would create a list called "Don't Sync" and add in a "Member of list IS NOT" filter to that trigger campaign.

Then I would upload my tradeshow leads to that list and go from there.

Just make sure you know all the trigger campaigns that could possible insert the lead into SFDC and add this filter to all of them.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great solution Matt, thanks for sharing! Bringing out the Like vote 🙂 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brilliant!  Thank you!