SOLVED

Stop receiving notification emails

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stop receiving notification emails

HI,

we subscribed to notification of 'Web Services' failures and  and now we would like to unsubscribe.

Is there any way to unsubscribe ?  we dont see any unsubscribe in the email.

pastedImage_0.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Stop receiving notification emails

Hi Santosh

I had seen similar issue in my case. There is no option as of now to unsubscribe by us. I contacted Marketo Support team to unsubscribe for us.

Regards

Kapil

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think there may be an unsubscribe link in the actual notification email itself.

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI,

Thanks for the reply.

We don't see any unsubscribe link/button in the actual mail. Here the one of the emails that we got:

Even as an admin, and we cant change unsubscribe a email id it seems.

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Santhosh,

There definitely used to be an unsubscribe link at the bottom, if that is no longer there, if you go to notification, and then choose your type, is there an email address already filled in ? Where it says send to ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply.

I double verified, and  i don't see any unsubscribe for the 'web service error' type of notification emails.

I see unsubscribe link for 'Campaign Failed... '  ..etc  but not for Web Services Error notifications.

And again, if i go to notifications, i can see 'send to' field  and primary email id populated in that 'send to' field.

But if i subscribe for multiple mail ids there.. as per the instructions there.. it wont show all those emai ids when i revisit that text field..

Not sure but it Seems its a bug in product for this kind of Web Services Error notifications

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Santosh

I had seen similar issue in my case. There is no option as of now to unsubscribe by us. I contacted Marketo Support team to unsubscribe for us.

Regards

Kapil