SOLVED

Re: SP_Send_Alert_Info: do you confirm that this gives url "lead record"

Go to solution
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

SP_Send_Alert_Info: do you confirm that this gives url "lead record"

Hi,

I am currently watching a tutorial and just want to make sure I get this right. Does the "SP_Send_Alert_Info" token means "add url to Marketo lead record". Can a sales that doesn't have access to Marketo see the record? FYI we don't have SFDC and we don't use sales insight.

0EM50000000QX0I.jpg

Cécile @ Talend
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

"SP_Send_Alert_Info" will always include a link to a read-only Lead detail record (no Marketo login needed). When integrated with SFDC and when the Lead is indeed synced with SFDC, then it will add a second link that goes into SFDC. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I'm not sure how it works without SFDC, but when you do have it, this actually puts a link into the alert email so that whoever receives the alert can click it and go straight to that record within SFDC. We use this for our website forms to make life easier on our lead qualification group. They basically get the alert for a web form and click the link to do their phone call. Saves them from having to search.
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

thanks Amber.

sounds like a great feature. now I just need to find out if this can work with a non native CRM!
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Cecile, if you use that token for an alert email anyone should be able to click it and view the activity record... but won't be able to edit it, etc. 
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

"SP_Send_Alert_Info" will always include a link to a read-only Lead detail record (no Marketo login needed). When integrated with SFDC and when the Lead is indeed synced with SFDC, then it will add a second link that goes into SFDC.