Soft Bounced - Delivered Reporting

Anonymous
Not applicable

Soft Bounced - Delivered Reporting

I might be missing something, but in our email performance reports I think that emails are being initially reported as soft bounces and then later delivering, but the reports don't update so the delivery and soft bounced/hard bounced numbers arent really accurate (they show the numbers right after the campaign, but not changes as soft bounces "turn into" deliveries and hard bounces). 

Any ideas/suggestions for making these reports accurate?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Soft Bounced - Delivered Reporting

I am interested in this, too.  Can anyone confirm whether or not the email performance reports update soft bounces that have delivered to "Delivered"? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am running into the same issue, and this seems to be skewing our actual deliverability numbers significantly. I am curious as to the reason this would not update after a soft bounce email has been delivered.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is the answer from Marketo Support:
"The reporting will show both activities, so if an email bounces and later gets delivered bounced gets 1 count and delivered gets one count. This is because the reporting works by looking at the activity log of a lead, and the bounce event would not get removed when the email gets delivered later."
Anonymous
Not applicable

So is there any way to see the true delivery rate of an email once these "Bounces" have been removed and changed into "Delivered" status?