Soft Bounce Handling

Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Re: Soft Bounce Handling

I actually haven't gotten that far in my setup yet to purge the suspended--only the hard bounced get wiped out after 90 days. But I imagine I would do something similar where a 90 day clock starts ticking once they're marketing suspended and if they don't come off suspended by the time that clock is up (or they're not in our CRM/potentially being worked), they get removed.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 3 soft bounces on a campaign. I looked at the addresses (They are on one of our lists of distributors so the recipients are well known to us) these 3 had obvious typos in their email addresses.

I can send them as one-off emails, but then it won't show in my dashboard. I am looking at adding a step in the campaign (or is it a channel? newbie ) to resend to these three guys and still have them in my reporting.

Grant_Booth
Level 10

Marilyn - did you use an email program or a smart campaign? Since you mentioned a dashboard, I'm guessing it was an email program, in which case I'd recommend creating a separate smart campaign to send the email. Instead of relying on the dashboard, you could use the Email Performance Report and choose that email in the report's Setup tab. Then it will show the delivered/opened/clicked/unsubscribed data for anything which sent that email, including both the email program and that new smart campaign.