SOLVED

Socially Acquired member of webinar program - what does it mean?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Socially Acquired member of webinar program - what does it mean?

I just started using the Social Button on a landing page for webinar program. (it appears on the registration confirmaton page). I was able to identify the 3 people that are listed as Socially Acquired. However what I'd like to really know is how many people actually registered as a result of the social button share? The 3 people did not register. Some explanation would be helpful to me. Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Socially Acquired member of webinar program - what does it mean?

Alisa,
Leads acquired by the following Social Apps are part of the "Socially Acquired" count -
  1. Social Button
  2. Youtube video
  3. Poll
  4. Referrals
  5. Sweepstakes
Even though the leads did not register, it looks like they shared with the social button and during that process authenticated with a social network.  When they do so, we create a new lead in the system and set Origial Source Type to "Social App".  

If you want to track the number of registrations through social shares, you should consider using the referrals or sweeps app.  These apps allow the users to share and also help you track how many registrations each of your referrers bring in.

Hope this helps,
Raj

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alisa,
Leads acquired by the following Social Apps are part of the "Socially Acquired" count -
  1. Social Button
  2. Youtube video
  3. Poll
  4. Referrals
  5. Sweepstakes
Even though the leads did not register, it looks like they shared with the social button and during that process authenticated with a social network.  When they do so, we create a new lead in the system and set Origial Source Type to "Social App".  

If you want to track the number of registrations through social shares, you should consider using the referrals or sweeps app.  These apps allow the users to share and also help you track how many registrations each of your referrers bring in.

Hope this helps,
Raj
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Raj. This is very helpful. I'll take a look at using the referral app to track this.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. Does Socially Acquired also include if they registered through the Facebook Tab landing page that i've made available for the program? 

Thanks in advance.