SOLVED

Social Button not working

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Social Button not working

Hi there,

I have gone through all the steps to create the Social Share Button local asset as well as adding it to a landing page.  When I preview the share button everything works great, however when I preview the LP the button is on, I cannot actually submit the share.  All of the assets are approved.

I have tried Chrome, Firefox, IE with the same results.  

Any thoughts or anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,

Stephanie
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: Social Button not working

Hi Stephanie,

I had a look at your page and the layers were a bit off. I don't know if you're familiar with how a page is built, but there was basically an invisible layer over your buttons, which usually sits on the "bottom" of the page. You can think of layers as pieces of glass. Layer zero is your screen, and each layer up gets closer to you as you are in front of the screen.

I've updated the layers in your form, setting the buttons to the highest layer so there is nothing blocking them, and they are working as expected now.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

John

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stephanie,
Does the button on the approved LP work?  I'd suggest you log a ticket for this

Anonymous
Not applicable

The button on the approved LP does not work.  It only works when I preview the actual Social Share asset in the program.

I will log a ticket.  Thank you!
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Stephanie,

I had a look at your page and the layers were a bit off. I don't know if you're familiar with how a page is built, but there was basically an invisible layer over your buttons, which usually sits on the "bottom" of the page. You can think of layers as pieces of glass. Layer zero is your screen, and each layer up gets closer to you as you are in front of the screen.

I've updated the layers in your form, setting the buttons to the highest layer so there is nothing blocking them, and they are working as expected now.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

John