Snippet.? Token? Or what?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Snippet.? Token? Or what?

I am trying to avoid making duplicate copies of assets, and was hoping that Marketo had a way to help.  I'm not finding much luck.  Does anyone know if it is possible to have a dynamic content block - say the footer of an email that uses tokens and hyperlinks for opt-out and preferences, etc., but can be called in dynamically based on translation?

We are a global company and send e-mails in various languages - I already have to create most e-mails multiple times for each translation, was kind of hoping the "View in Browser" and Opt-Out footer section could be dynamic based on Segmentation.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Snippet.? Token? Or what?

There are a few ways to do this.

One way I believe this can be accomplished is involves snippets and segmentation. You'd create the segmentation to look at country fields and then bucket by them language. Then, you would bring the snippets into the email disable the default email header and footers, and use the snippets instead. Of course, you'd need to build editable sections in the email templates themselves for your dynamic footers. Not easy but doable.

I also know of a company that might be able to help you with this - Cloudwords, although I've never tried them myself.