Smart List Suppression Didn't Work. Why?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart List Suppression Didn't Work. Why?

For a recent send I had the following filters set up for my smart list:

0EM50000000Q9PH.jpg

For the program I was trying to send to the lists, but not to the people who's progression status for the program is Converted.  For some reason it still sent to the people who's progression status is currently Converted.  Could someone please explain to me why this smart list didn't remove the Converted leads?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Smart List Suppression Didn't Work. Why?

It looks like you needed to use the "member of program" filter, not the "progression status was changed" filter.
Anonymous
Not applicable

How would that be different than what I used?  It says they are in the Program and their new progression status is Converted.  It isn't referring to any program.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Because that filter only suppresses those whose progression status has changed to a value other than Converted.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alison,

I don't understand why you think that.  It is Progression Status changed in Program, new status is not Converted.  So it should be all leads that don't have a progression status of Converted.  What you are saying is that it would only send to the converted the which isn't what happened.  It sent to everyone regardless of status.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Because if someone's progression status didn't change they wouldn't be suppressed since you are using the "Progression Status is Changed" filter.

You need to use the member of program filter similar to:

0EM50000000Q9Su.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

To clarify, I wasn't saying it would ONLY send to converted, but that it would send to everyone whose progression status has changed to a status other than converted. If the progression status never changed (was always "converted") then it would send the email to those, as well as anyone whose progression status wasn't converted.