SOLVED

Smart List Subscriptions

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart List Subscriptions

I was so excited to get the Release notes email from Marketo indicating the new feature - Smart List Subscriptions! I was ready to start using that feature right away. But as I dug for information on how to implement this new feature, I discovered the Release Notes Schedule page that lets me know the release isn't for another week! (Oct. 23, 2015)

I feel like a kid waiting for my birthday to come.

If you're interested in seeing how this will work, check out this little snippet. In the meantime, I guess I'll just keep waiting!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Smart List Subscriptions

Lea Johnson​ Yep. A number of customers have said the same thing!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lea Johnson​ Yep. A number of customers have said the same thing!

Anonymous
Not applicable

This feature has been turned on for less than a week and I'm already loving it!

I wanted to mention something to those of you out there setting it up for the first time. When you want to go back and edit or view your subscription list there are two different places to click first depending on where you created your Smart List. The documentation will tell you to click on 'Lead Database' first. However, if you created your Smart List in a program in Marketing Activities, you will need to click 'Marketing Activities' first instead. Then everything else works the same way. This is mentioned in parenthesis in the first step, but if you're a skimmer like me, you might have missed it 😉

Angela_Cirrone3
Level 2

My subscriptions are not showing up in Marketing Activities. Has anyone else had this issue? I can't find the report or subscription to edit it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you sure you created them under Marketing Activities? If you created them under the Lead Database you will need to check there.

Here's a quick screenshot of what it looks like:

mktgsubscriptions.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a very cool tip.

Though as a footnote, I noticed that there are different subscriptions under:

Marketing Activities

Leads Database

Analytics.

Is that right?

Thanks