SOLVED

Smart Campaigns - Creation History Over Past 6 Mo.

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart Campaigns - Creation History Over Past 6 Mo.

Hi all,

My team is doing an inventory of our Marketo instance and would like to come up with a comprehensive list of ALL of the smart campaigns we've created in the past 6 months. Does anyone know if there's a way for us to find that out, aside from manually checking the Created date on the overall summary tab of each campaign in our instance?

Thanks in advance for any ideas!
Kendall R.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Smart Campaigns - Creation History Over Past 6 Mo.

Use the Campaign Inspector. Go to Marketing Activities and click on Campaign Inspector at the top (it needs to be enabled by your admin first). Then sort by campaign type.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would have suggested the new marketing calendar as an easier way to see a summary of campaigns by created date.  But it appears the default and only way the calendar sorts and displays campaigns is by Last Modified rather than Created Date.

I may just not be seeing how to toggle that, but if it's not an available feature of the calendar now, it might be a good thing to add for a use case like this.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Use the Campaign Inspector. Go to Marketing Activities and click on Campaign Inspector at the top (it needs to be enabled by your admin first). Then sort by campaign type.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Michelle, that's very helpful - do you know if there's a way to pull in Created Date? Right now all I'm seeing is Last modified Date.

Kendall 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you can only pull last modified date.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Campaign Inspector has the same limitation as the calendar..they're geared more towards active campaigns as opposed to historical...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well that's disappointing, but that definitely gives us a good place to start. Thanks again, both of you!

Kendall 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I would definitely say it's a good opportunity for an added feature 😃