SOLVED

Smart Campaign Flow - Can't Find Email from Program

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart Campaign Flow - Can't Find Email from Program

I am creating a webinar, and am currently adding smart campaigns to send emails when someone registers, attends, misses, etc. When I go to set up the flow in the smart campaign, drag over "send email," I then can't find my email in the drop down. All of my emails are created in the event, yet their names are not populating. Has anyone had this issue or know how to resolve?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Caryl_Mostacho
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

Re: Smart Campaign Flow - Can't Find Email from Program

Hi Adam,

So first thing to check:  Are you emails approved? Marketo won't let you reference emails unless the emails are approved.

I've noticed recently it won't let me reference emails in flow or filter, if there's some kind of AB test happening on it...

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Caryl_Mostacho
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

Hi Adam,

So first thing to check:  Are you emails approved? Marketo won't let you reference emails unless the emails are approved.

I've noticed recently it won't let me reference emails in flow or filter, if there's some kind of AB test happening on it...

Anonymous
Not applicable

THANK YOU!

Katia_Piton
Level 2

Thanks a lot! A/B test was preventing me to find my email in the smart campaign !

Kim_Harshbarger
Level 1

Same thing happened to me, Guillaume. So did you just not include your email in the smart campaign? Or were you able to add it after the email was sent? Did you ever get it resolved?

Katia_Piton
Level 2

After deleting the A/B test, I was able to add back my email in the smart campaign. After adding it back, I recreated the A/B test and everything works. Hope this helps !

Kim_Harshbarger
Level 1

Ahhhh…this is great to know. I will give this a try. Thanks so much for the tip, I appreciate it.