SOLVED

Smart Campaign Email Statistics

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart Campaign Email Statistics

I did my best looking for an article on this topic, so sorry if it already exists.

I'm looking to get a summary report of an email used by a smart campaign in a program.  The regular email program, after the email has been sent, shows a summary of opens, clicks, etc. on the dashboard.

But on the event program we have, I don't see a dashboard available on the program or campaign.  There is a dashboard option on the email, but it just keeps showing the loading graphic.

It looks like there is a javascript warning about type of object receiving, so not sure if that's a bug, it's somewhere where I'm not looking, or it's not available.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Smart Campaign Email Statistics

You will want to create a local asset > report for your campaign. You will want to use the email performance report type. Let me know if you need additiona clarification and I can provide screenshots. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

You will want to create a local asset > report for your campaign. You will want to use the email performance report type. Let me know if you need additiona clarification and I can provide screenshots. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perfect, thank you so much!