Show lead/company info in Email Performance report?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Show lead/company info in Email Performance report?

Hi all,

I'm new to Marketo and just starting to play around with the analytics features. I've been asked to find out what companies we've been targeting with our email marketing thus far in 2013. I can see all the email campaigns this year along w/the performance stats in the Email Performance reports, but not the leads who were included in each one.

I did notice that the highest # of export rows available is 30k, which makes me suspect I'm never going to get a report with the 3M rows of data I'm looking for 🙂  

We're "integrated" with Sugar right now (converting to SFDC shortly - YAY) so there's no chance of me pulling this data from the CRM at the moment.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Show lead/company info in Email Performance report?

To drill down into which leads received which emails, you'll want to create a Smart List for that specific email.  The Email Performance Report currently only has the ability to show a high overview of the statistics.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Show lead/company info in Email Performance report?

Thanks JT - no way to pull all the leads from all email campaigns at once though, sounds like. We've sent a lot of emails so far this year (something like 300) so pulling each list one by one isn't ideal.