Shape the Future of Admin Learning – Share Your Insights!

achiu
Marketo Employee

Shape the Future of Admin Learning – Share Your Insights!

Hi Marketo Engage Administrators, 

Amy from the Adoption Marketing team at Adobe. 👋  Our team’s goal is to drive product adoption and retention, and we do this by creating scalable and personalized learning programs that help customers maximize product value.

I am researching how Marketo Engage administrators like you advanced your Marketo Engage skills beyond the onboarding stage and identify gaps and opportunities to improve your learning experience. The feedback you share will be used to enhance Adobe learning resources(e.g., Adobe Experience League). You will also be able to directly suggest topics or contribute content ideas that you think would have a greater impact on the Marketo Engage Community. Have a topic you feel passionate about collaborating with me on on? I am more than happy to connect to tell your stories and bring the gotchas to the wider community! 

Share your thoughts with us by taking the short survey – it only takes a few minutes to make an impact on the admin learning experience. 

START SURVEY📝

If you are open to connecting and discussing your perspective further, please find a time via my Calendly link below. ⤵ I look forward to potentially speaking with you soon!

BOOK A TIME 💬

Thanks for your attention to this post! I look forward to hearing your honest opinions! 

Amy