SOLVED

SFDC fields, in Marketo forms...

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SFDC fields, in Marketo forms...

Hi all...

I'm having a problem - here it is...

I've created two fields, in SDFC, which have synced into Marketo, as SFDC custom fields (as opposed to native Marketo fields.)

I want to create a form, which references these fields.  (They're called npsscore [integer] and npscomments [text]).

When I try to add fields to a form, it seems to ignore the SFDC custom fields.

Can I work around this, in some way, or force Marketo to include SFDC custom fields in the form builder?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: SFDC fields, in Marketo forms...

Hi Leon,

What object were these fields created in in Salesforce?  Marketo can't edit Account, Opportunity, and Custom Object fields, so those would not be valid options when creating a form.

John

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy_Varshneya1
Level 9

Hi,

As simple as this sounds, have you verified that the fields have synced over to Marketo and what their name is?

Virtually all fields in Marketo are form-friendly so if you're not able to add them to the forms, it's likely being caused by something else.

Andy

John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Leon,

What object were these fields created in in Salesforce?  Marketo can't edit Account, Opportunity, and Custom Object fields, so those would not be valid options when creating a form.

John

Andy_Varshneya1
Level 9

Good point. Forgot to mention that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

Many thanks for your responses.. a colleague took over the edits on the project, so I didn't check back in, at the time!