SOLVED

SFDC Field Mapping - Constraints

Go to solution
Eitan_Rapps1
Level 4

SFDC Field Mapping - Constraints

How can I view the SFDC mapping for field constraints? These constraints contain valuable information but are not standalone fields so I am having trouble finding them.

Thanks.

Eitan Rapps
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: SFDC Field Mapping - Constraints

The constraints are added by Marketo for Custom Objects in SFDC. I do not think a standalone field from Salesforce would have constraints showing up in the filters of Marketo.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Eitan,

Your question is not fully clear to me. Are you talking about opportunity fields that are used as constraints is opportunity related filters / triggers?

-Greg

Eitan_Rapps1
Level 4

Hi Greg,

I am referring to a constraint within the field. For example, in the field "Opened Email" there is the option to Add Constraint, such as Date of Activity or Min. Number of Times.

For some of our custom fields we have other "fields" that manifest themselves as Constraints in Marketo, they are not actual fields. Is it possible to see if/how these are mapped from Salesforce?

Hope this was clear...

Thanks!

Eitan Rapps
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

The constraints are added by Marketo for Custom Objects in SFDC. I do not think a standalone field from Salesforce would have constraints showing up in the filters of Marketo.