SOLVED

Setting Up Cadence

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Setting Up Cadence

I have a question about when the first emails go out for a stream.  I set up my new Engagement Program and turned it on Friday, Sept 13th.  My first stream's cadence is set up is below:

0EM50000000Qus8.jpg

I assumed the first time emails would start going out today.  But 11:00 AM came and went and nothing went out.  I looked at the dashboard and it has the next cast going out in 7 days.  Is that correct?  I really have to wait 2 weeks for all of them to start going out?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Setting Up Cadence

Hi Carrie,

There is a current bug that we have that will be fixed in the September release.  To send out an email this week, change the cadence to every 1 week and set it, then after the cast, change it to every 2 weeks.  The fix is happening this Friday.

@Kim - I interpreted your idea differently than this.  If this solves it, great!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the same exact situation I ran into today!

http://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000J0NzAAK
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Carrie,

There is a current bug that we have that will be fixed in the September release.  To send out an email this week, change the cadence to every 1 week and set it, then after the cast, change it to every 2 weeks.  The fix is happening this Friday.

@Kim - I interpreted your idea differently than this.  If this solves it, great!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Cheryl, this is what I was talking about, sorry for the confusion!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Cheryl!   I'll make the changes so I can get my emails going this week.