Send MSI emails using Dynamics 365 - what are the options?

David_White1
Level 1

Send MSI emails using Dynamics 365 - what are the options?

Hi to all my Dynamics 365 Marketo users - we are setting up our MSI instance.  I'm looking for more information on how to send MSI emails from Dynamics.  The only Marketo documentation is this one, which shows you how to send Marketo emails using System Views:

Send a Marketo Sales Email from Microsoft Dynamics - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

However, our CRM admin shared that our reps will not be using System Views.  They will be using Advanced Find and Personal Views to create their queries.

Can we send Marketo Sales Emails from the Personal View screen rather than the System Views screen?  

Thanks!

Dave White

1 REPLY 1
Cory_Burnsed1
Level 1

Re: Send MSI emails using Dynamics 365 - what are the options?

Nope. You have to start using System Views. I'm having the same issue. Good luck trying to get them to commit to providing any additional documentation. If I were you, I'd submit a support ticket and ask for escalation to tier 2 for deeper context to be provided, as tier 1 support is going to send you the documentation you have already found. 

Take it from a former Marketo employee. Their documentation (and support) leave much to be desired