SOLVED

Send Marketo Email in Salesforce

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Send Marketo Email in Salesforce

Hey All,

I am looking to make 15+ emails available to sales to send out via Sales Insight in Salesforce. I have done it in the past and know how make the emails available, but I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas on how to make this better organized. Currently if I publish the emails to Sales Insight the way I currently have it set up in my instance the reps would have to click thru many folders.

It would look something like this:

->Content
---->Case Studies
--------->Case Study #1
------------->Assets
------------------>Email for Case Study #1
--------->Case Study #2
------------->Assets
------------------>Email for Case Study #2
--------->Case Study #3
------------->Assets
------------------>Email for Case Study #3

Etc.... My goal is to reduce barriers, clicks and make it easy to use.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help,
Taylor
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Send Marketo Email in Salesforce

Hey Taylor, 

You can set up a folder structure in Design Studio that will lessen the barriers. If your emails aren't in the Design Studio, I would clone them and set up the folder structure however you want. 

You would need to create the first folder under directly under "Emails". Then, organize your emails in whatever manner you choose with additional folders.

In Design Studio, the folders would look like this:
Emails
-----MSI Emails
----------Case Studies
----------Call to Action
----------Meeting Request

In MSI:
MSI Emails
----Case Studies
----Call to Action
----Meeting Request

This way, at most they would only have to open two folders. Or, if you want only one folder, place all emails in the "MSI Emails" folder.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Taylor, 

You can set up a folder structure in Design Studio that will lessen the barriers. If your emails aren't in the Design Studio, I would clone them and set up the folder structure however you want. 

You would need to create the first folder under directly under "Emails". Then, organize your emails in whatever manner you choose with additional folders.

In Design Studio, the folders would look like this:
Emails
-----MSI Emails
----------Case Studies
----------Call to Action
----------Meeting Request

In MSI:
MSI Emails
----Case Studies
----Call to Action
----Meeting Request

This way, at most they would only have to open two folders. Or, if you want only one folder, place all emails in the "MSI Emails" folder.

Hope that helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jeff

Great answer - I think I will be doing it this way.

I love the folders because it helps me sta organized, but I can already hear the response of "I would use it but there are so many folders to click thru!" 😉

Thanks,
Taylor
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to help! Now that I think about it, you may just want to skip the MSI Emails folder all together considering that's kind of stating the obvious and just go right to the other folders. That way, the reps will only need to open one folder. Just depends on how you have your emails set up and are able to group.