Searching for Engagement Program Emails in Email Performance Reports

Anonymous
Not applicable

Searching for Engagement Program Emails in Email Performance Reports

I am attempting to pull a email performance report that includes emails contained within Engagement programs.  When I click on the filter for "Marketing Activities Emails" I have the option to select all of my Event and standard program emails, but my engagment programs are excluded from the list.

Is anyone else having this issue?  Is there a way around it aside from waiting for a bug fix from Marketo?  
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Searching for Engagement Program Emails in Email Performance Reports

There is a special report type that is called Engagmeent Stream Performance.  You can create this report as a local asset in your engagmeent program.  It will also automatically filter the report to ony show programs/emails in your streams inside the engagement program
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's good to know.  What do I do, however, if I want to compare engagement program emails vs. non-engagment programs for standard email marketing metrics (open, clicks, CTO, etc.)?  
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should be able to do this inside the Email Performance report as well.  I just went to the report to confirm and noticed that it is currently not possible.  I will have engineering fix this bug and will let you know when it's done.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The engagement program (local) emails are not located in the Email Performance report.  I'm assuming this is a bug.  I can only choose Design Studio and Marketing Activities (non-Engagment program) emails for the Email Performance Report type.

If I move the local engagement program emails into the Design studio or another Non-Engagement program, will it retain the Open/Click/CTO stats? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Chris,

Yes this is the bug I was referring to in my earlier post.  I don't have an ETA yet, but will update the post when this is fixed.
If you move them, you will lose the metrics.

Thanks
Cheryl