Scheduling Tasks in Salesforce

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scheduling Tasks in Salesforce

I am trying to have Marketo schedule a Salesforce task whenever a link is clicked.My logic is as follows:
  1. I set up a smart capaign
  2. Smart list = Clicks link in email
  3. Flow is create a task Due in 0 days, Assign to lead owner, Status in progress, and Notify true
Am I missing a step?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scheduling Tasks in Salesforce

That's exactly what I do and it works great!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I figured out my mistake. Thank you!

I changed a bunch of campaign names in salesforce last night. Marketo does not seem to recognize my changes. Do i need to snync SF w/ Marketo?
Anonymous
Not applicable

In your program, choose the Salesforce Campaign Sync program action.  If your program was synched with a SFDC campaign before, it still should be and the name should be the one you changed it to.  However, your program's name will not be changed and you will need to change that if you want it to be the same as the revised campaign name in SFDC.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe my method is flawed. In salesforce we have Multiple campaigns with our company name in the title. I am trying to send an email to all campaigns that contain our company name. My smart list logic = Filter campaign name contains Cax. Is there a better way?
Anonymous
Not applicable

That constraint will work with the Member of SFDC Campaign filter if the SFDC campaigns with your company name in them have members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I add members? Is there a better way?