Schedule reoccurrence of smart campaigns to add engagement campaign members

Anonymous
Not applicable

Schedule reoccurrence of smart campaigns to add engagement campaign members

Hi,

I'm using a smart campaign to add people to an engagement campaign based on their account type. We had the campaign set up to run a single batch to add  people with a specific account type to the nurture campaign and then based off of triggers, add new people. The triggers from Salesforce don't include what I need - I need a trigger based on a new account being added, not a new lead. So, I'd like to just continue to run the smart campaign and add batches on a weekly basis. As you can see, after running this smart list of Friday, I have over 100 new people that could be added to the nurture campaign.

If I schedule a reoccurrence, would this only effect the people with new accounts that meet my criteria? Also, I want to make sure that the existing people in the campaign don't get sent through the engagement campaign again. Would this work to continue to add people to the campaign on a weekly basis?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Ellie_Boardman-
Level 4

Re: Schedule reoccurrence of smart campaigns to add engagement campaign members

Hi Lori,

Yes, looking at the screen shot you've provided your SC campaign settings are so leads can only run through the flow once. So if you schedule a weekly recurrence this will just capture new leads meeting your smart list criteria and not send to existing.

When you schedule the campaign in the smart campaign settings just always make sure the below rule is always applied if you don't want anyone to run through the flow again:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Schedule reoccurrence of smart campaigns to add engagement campaign members

Hi Lori,

As Ellie Szunko​ mentioned, you can schedule the re-occurrence, and as long as you have it set so that each lead can flow through only once, then you will not have a duplication problem.

Best of luck!

-Teresa