SOLVED

Same Munchkin Code on Different Domains

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same Munchkin Code on Different Domains

Hi,

I would like to use Munchkin tracking code on a second domain. I have already installed it on our primary website and it is working fine. But, when I use it and test it on another domain, I do not see tracking results in Marketo.

Has anyone else tried using the same tracking code on multiple domains. If so, how? If this is not possible, how do I generate different tracking code?

Thank you!!

Erica
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Same Munchkin Code on Different Domains

It is supported, but there are some nuances.

If you're cookied as a known lead on Domain 1 you won't always be on Domain 2. So, it might be you're not tracking on the same lead.

One good way to do this is to fill out a form on both sites to be sure you're cookied and see if that gets tracking working for you. Calling in to support, they'll be able to help you too.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is supported, but there are some nuances.

If you're cookied as a known lead on Domain 1 you won't always be on Domain 2. So, it might be you're not tracking on the same lead.

One good way to do this is to fill out a form on both sites to be sure you're cookied and see if that gets tracking working for you. Calling in to support, they'll be able to help you too.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your quick reply, Erik! Unfortunately, the 2nd domain is only a page right now, with no forms. I'll make a support call to see what else I may be able to do.