Re: Salesforce Sync Error: Unable to update campaign member status

JanetB_MSS
Level 1

Salesforce Sync Error: Unable to update campaign member status

We are receiving the following error when people respond to a campaign:

Why: Marketo is unable to update Campaign Member Status in Salesforce
Error details:
System.QueryException:Non-selective query against large object type

It does not impact everyone who has a change in the campaign member status for that campaign and I have not been able to identify a pattern. I don't understand what the Error details mean and we have not been able to find ant issues in Salesforce. The campaign member status we are changing to is in the Salesforce campaign and other members are able to have their status updated. Any ideas on how to fix or further troubleshoot this issue?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Devyn_Jeremenko
Level 1

Experiencing the same issue. It just recently started when we use the Salesforce campaign sync to sync our webinar program statuses. Only affecting certain people, not all.

JanetB_MSS
Level 1

Glad it's not just us. Unfortunately, still haven't found a resolution.

This is the info I received from Marketo Support. We are still working with SFDC support.

Hi Janet, Thank you for contacting Marketo support. My name is Sunil and I will be assisting you with this case. This error is returned by SFDC when Marketo tries to sync program members to SFDC. I would suggest you contact your SFDC admin for more info on this case. I am sharing a document below for more info. More Info: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000323572&type=1&mode=1 Let us know if you have any further queries.

Laura_Lynch
Level 1

Did you ever find a solution?  We are running into the same issue here. 

Devyn_Jeremenko
Level 1

No solution yet from me. I've just manually changed the statuses in the salesforce campaign.

Kristina_Schro1
Level 2

Hey just checking if you had any breakthroughs?