Salesforce report with interesting moments

Anonymous
Not applicable

Salesforce report with interesting moments

Hi,
I am trying to create a lead report in Salesforce showing the full list of interesting moments that leads have had. Currently I am managing to pull the report with the last "interesting moment" but I would like to retrieve the entire history assuming that a lead has clicked and downloaded several assets.
How do I create such a report?

Thanks
Marie
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Re: Salesforce report with interesting moments

You cannot create such a report in Salesforce because that data is not stored in Salesforce: it is pulled from Marketo real-time when the Sales Insight panel is loaded. Only the last interesting moment is stored in salesforce (but you found that out already). 

Jep

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marie it sounds like you're looking for a report on a lead showing every significant activity its done related to your emails, programs, and campaigns?  If you map the interesting moments to SFDC Campaigns and Marketo Programs, you could do something with the Campaign Influencer to show this.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me. Is there a way to retrieve the information from Marketo if it is not possible to run such a report in Salesforce?

Itay_Billet4
Level 8

I agree with Steven about "mapping" your interesting moments into Programs and SF Campaigns. To get this information in Marketo, you can run a smart list with filter "Had Interesting Moment" and Number of activities. You can add additional filters if you want.