Re: Sales Insight & Sales Emails - What channel do you use?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales Insight & Sales Emails - What channel do you use?

Hi all,

I am curious what your company does... We are just starting to use Sales Insight and creating some specific programs for our sales reps to use the 'send with marketo' function in SFDC/Salesforce.com. What channel do you use for such email programs? Email Campaign is our email channel, but so far has only been used for marketing emails. So, I'm not sure I want to use that same channel for sales emails. Or do you have a specifid Sales Insight channel you use for sales emails? Just curious as the way you set it up so I can make an informed decision on what will work for our company. Thanks!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

We created a channel for these. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Joy, I just use our regular Mail Blast channel. This includes open, clicked, converted, and so on. Marketo already splits it from marketing mailings, as email from Sales Insight our automatically tagged as Sales Emails. However in some circumstances I can imagine success fro sales email programs are measured in a different way (e.g. maybe you consider Sales Email Opened to be a succes, whilst this might not be enough for marketing emails, where you really want the convert). In that case I would definitly create a seperate channel too.