SOLVED

Sales Insight Licensed Seats Used in Last 30 Days

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales Insight Licensed Seats Used in Last 30 Days

In the Sales Insight section of Marketo Admin, there is a system information showing the number of licensed seats. What confuses me in an addition in parenthesis:
Licensed Seats: 10 (65 used in last 30 days)
What does the number 65 mean in our case? Seems to be normal according to manuals, but I'm just curious what the numbers correspond with.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Sales Insight Licensed Seats Used in Last 30 Days

This number corresponds to the number of unique Salesforce users that have acessed at least one lead/contact/account/opportunity page in Salesforce that contains the Visualforce MSI app in the past 30 days. They dont even need to be looking at the MSI information - if the Salesforce user accesses a page that MSI is on, it registers using a "license" for MSI.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Neil_Robertson6
Level 5

Yep, it doesn't make any sense at all?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe this is total log ins

Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

This number corresponds to the number of unique Salesforce users that have acessed at least one lead/contact/account/opportunity page in Salesforce that contains the Visualforce MSI app in the past 30 days. They dont even need to be looking at the MSI information - if the Salesforce user accesses a page that MSI is on, it registers using a "license" for MSI.

Theresa_Anders2
Level 2

Just to be clear...if the Visualforce MSI app is on leads/contacts and tasks would count be 3 or 1 (for the user)?