Sales Insight Bulk Unpublish

Colin_Ryder
Level 6 - Champion Alumni

Sales Insight Bulk Unpublish

Hi everyone

I know it's been asked before and I believe Cheryl (Chavez) said it was part of Marketo's plans back in 2011 but I was just wondering if this is still on the roadmap as we could really do with the ability to bulk unpublish Sales Insight emails.

As a large enterprise we have lots of emails that are published for sales to use in SFDC and having to go into each email, uncheck the Sales Insight box and then reapprove each one individually is a right pain.

I also believe over time this has an impact on system performance so this could have more than one benefit for us.

Any information would be very much appreciated

Cheers

Colin
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Re: Sales Insight Bulk Unpublish

I would love it. Also, if we could add functionality similar to the nurtures where you can set availability and then if we could have the email "unpublish" at that time, it'd ROCK!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sales Insight Bulk Unpublish

I'm all for it it's going to be a mess for us too. Mass updating seems to be a theme that we could use across the board. Mass publish/unpublish, activate/deactivate... have all been in a lot of the conversations I've been seeing lately. Too bad this particular one got burried so fast.