Running a campaign over a few days- difference in recipient numbers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Running a campaign over a few days- difference in recipient numbers

I'm running a campaign over a few days, so  I broke the list of those that qualify down so that 25% of the population will receive the email on a given day, and after 4 days the entire amount of those that qualify will receive it. Yesterday the email was sent to roughly 4K people, when I look in the schedule tab today it says that only 877 people qualify. Why are these numbers so far off and is there something I can do to rectify this? Will the whole population receive the email after 4 days? Dory Viscogliosi​ do you have any recommendations? Thanks.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Running a campaign over a few days- difference in recipient numbers

Hi Rachel,

Without any further info, such as screenshots of the smart list and the schedule tab, it's impossible to answer precisely.

Obviously the qualification criteria are now selecting far less leads, which means that some of your criteria have changed over time.

Also, just in case, do not forget to refresh the count.

Also remember that the actual count is done at the very instant when the smart campaign start.

-Greg

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Running a campaign over a few days- difference in recipient numbers

Hey Rachel, I'm trying to understand if you're running the same campaign every day and always saying "send to 25% of the eligible audience", or if they're 4 separate campaigns. If it's one campaign, then you'll never get to 100% over 4 days. Can you include screenshots so we can better understand your setup?

Thanks!