RTP User Context API: Campaign - Clicked

Anonymous
Not applicable

RTP User Context API: Campaign - Clicked

Has anyone used the RTP User Context API to suppress a campaign after they clicked?

Basically, I have a Dialog campaign that I want to show every time someone comes to the homepage, unless they previously clicked it.

I'm currently using the User Context API criteria with "Campaign - Clicked is not 4536"

(4536 is the campaign ID I don't want to show when clicked)

However, I'm still seeing the campaign after I click the Dialog. Any suggestions?

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RTP User Context API: Campaign - Clicked

I think you may want to try if campaign - clicked is 4536

do something

else

do something else

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have the ability to program anything into the segmentation builder do I?

All I have is "Campaigns - Clicked" Is, Is Not, Is Empty, Is Not Empty and a text field to presumably enter the campaign ID(s).

Lucho_Soto
Level 5

Brandon Dahl​ where do you get the campaign ID from? I'm also trying to use the Context API to prevent users from seeing the same campaigns over and over every time they visit our site.

Anonymous
Not applicable

To find the ID of a Campaign, hover the mouse over the Campaign name in the RTP UI:

Screen Shot 11-17-15 at 08.58 AM.PNG

Lucho_Soto
Level 5

Awesome, thanks!

Kamaljeet_Kaur1
Level 2

I also dont understand where should the conditions be placed. In the RTP segmentation UI, RTP UI and there we only see '

"Campaigns - Clicked" Is, Is Not, Is Empty, Is Not Empty and a text field to presumably enter the campaign ID(s)."

Lucho SotoDavid Myers

Regards,

Kamal