SOLVED

RTP Segment for 'everyone else'

Go to solution
JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

RTP Segment for 'everyone else'

I have our ABM industries setup as segments in RTP; I also have an account list for our employee base. I want to run an A/B test for an in-zone campaign, but I want "global" results; so I have a/b campaigns for all my target industries, but I would like to open it up to non-target industries. I created a segment called 'all' and set it based on the following: (did I do it right, I'm only seeing minimal hits)

Screenshot 2017-01-25 07.28.18.png

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: RTP Segment for 'everyone else'

I don't know if this is still the case, but previously when you used something like Account Lists, it would show for everyone who is in any account list other than Employees. But, if you're opening this to non-target industries then they might not be on your account lists at all and in the past these people wouldn't have been included in the campaign. Hope that makes sense, or let me know if I should try to clarify

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

I don't know if this is still the case, but previously when you used something like Account Lists, it would show for everyone who is in any account list other than Employees. But, if you're opening this to non-target industries then they might not be on your account lists at all and in the past these people wouldn't have been included in the campaign. Hope that makes sense, or let me know if I should try to clarify

JD_Nelson

I'll test it out and see... thanks for the heads up!

JD_Nelson

it is definitely still the case. my numbers have gone up considerably after removing the 'account list' criteria. Now if we can just get them to allow multiple segments per web campaign.