Revvies Deadline is February 6th!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Revvies Deadline is February 6th!

Revvies Deadline is February 6th, so you still have time. Be recognized and celebrate how you're leveraging Marketo.  Submit today! 
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Revvies Deadline is February 6th!

Hi Liz -

Can you clarify how the finalists will be judged? Is this through the Marketo community only? I need to clarify to my team how the Summary section will be made public - public-public or MKTO-community-public.

Thanks!

Amy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Amy

You can see the details here: The Marketing Nation Summit, May 9-12, 2016 – Marketo - Awards 

Finalists will be selected by Marketo, and winners will be put up to vote by the Marketing Nation. Should you be selected as a finalist, your company name and your company summary will be made public. The remainder of your submission will not be shared outside of Marketo.

You can see the specifics of what will be public in the application itself, and definitely read the description of each award carefully so you know what we're looking for.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Best,

Liz

Anonymous
Not applicable

As a follow up question, 2 years ago our team submitted for a few Revvies and it helped that I was able to see past winner submissions. Since the Community has changed it's been a little harder for me to find things so just wondering if that still gets shared through the Community?

Thanks,

Alyssa