SOLVED

Re: reverse 'change data value' action ?

Go to solution
Zoe_Forman
Level 7 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

reverse 'change data value' action ?

Help - Can you reverse or undo a Change Data Value ?

I was trying to change persons with NULL value to EN ( English) I work in 8 langages across Europe and some of our persons have incomplete data due to historic import of lists.

I have managed to switch my whole list to EN not just NULL !

Is there a way to undo this action for those that had assigned languages or will I have to go line by line for the 700 contacts and manually return to origional langauge?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

there's no "undo" per se, but you can update your smart campaign to only focus on the criteria you did change. If you change your filter to "Data Value Changed" select your attribute, timeframe, and previous/new values in the constraint menu you can undo them in bulk.

Something like this:

pastedImage_2.png 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JD_Nelson

there's no "undo" per se, but you can update your smart campaign to only focus on the criteria you did change. If you change your filter to "Data Value Changed" select your attribute, timeframe, and previous/new values in the constraint menu you can undo them in bulk.

Something like this:

pastedImage_2.png 

JD_Nelson

obviously your attribute will be whatever field you used -- Notes 01 was just an example I had in my system.

Zoe_Forman
Level 7 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Thanks so much you have saved my day ! I've only been using MARKETO for a few months and inherited many old incomplete lists and the complexity of 8 langauges is always a challenge !

JD_Nelson

We've all been there! Happy to help. You've definitely come to the right place to get help.

If that answer sufficed would you please mark it as correct so it closes the topic?