Retrieve campaign spend through SOAP API

Anonymous
Not applicable

Retrieve campaign spend through SOAP API

I would like to retrieve the amount of money I am spending in Marketo through the SOAP API.  I would like to get the details of how much money I am spending on each campaign so I can track campaign effectiveness using Marketo and SFDC data.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Retrieve campaign spend through SOAP API

If i am following your idea correctly getMObjects could be an option

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you elaborate?  I am calling the getMObjects for the Campaign and Program info and have made sure I specify IncludeDetails when I call for Program information and I still can't find any spend or cost information.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll see period costs only if it has been set in the program.  The response XML will have the costs in typeAttrib elements.  You can review a sample response XML at http://developers.marketo.com/documentation/soap/getmobjects/

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you saying that the Cost will be returned in the getMObjects call when specifying the type as program, as long as it has been set in the program?

I am the technical contact and I need to provide our Marketo admin with instructions on how to set the cost in the program, is there an article or instructions I could send?