SOLVED

REST API Imminent?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

REST API Imminent?

Maybe I missed the product announcement, but when I exported my Field Names from the Admin screen today, there was a new column present, besides just SOAP API Name and Friendly Label, there is now a column for "REST API Name".  Hopefully that means we should see an announcement, soon?  (again, if I didn't miss it and it happened already)  🙂
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: REST API Imminent?

The REST APIs have not shipped, but we have given early access to a few partners.  Those interested in getting access to the beta can write to me (rrajamani@marketo.com).  And yes, you'll see an announcement regarding the REST APIs with details when we shp.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

The rest api is launching but it will not be full featured. A full feature rollout should be availabe by the end of the year. Obviously I am not a Marketo employee and can't gaurantee those statements but seem to be the whispers. - Jeff
Anonymous
Not applicable

The REST APIs have not shipped, but we have given early access to a few partners.  Those interested in getting access to the beta can write to me (rrajamani@marketo.com).  And yes, you'll see an announcement regarding the REST APIs with details when we shp.