Responsive landing pages and using embed forms 2.0

Anonymous
Not applicable

Responsive landing pages and using embed forms 2.0

Hi All,

I've had my dev team create a responsive landing page template for us. For the most part the temaplte is working out great. I'm having formatting issues embedding forms 2.0 with a rich text box. it seems to left justify to the middle of the div rather than to the left (see image - had to blur for confidentiality). the rest of the form formats fine. Is there a CSS fix to this. I've tried many things but nothing seems to be working... Thoughts?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Responsive landing pages and using embed forms 2.0

I am not seeing any screenshot attached.
Anonymous
Not applicable

My apologies, see below

0EM50000000SduN.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Phil,

Just looking at a picture of the form, it is very difficult to determine what CSS rules are needed. I can however say that left-aligning the content is possible. We have similar text on a form we made, I just used css to override Marketo styles. If you have a link to the form, then developers would probably be able to help you in a few minutes, otherwise there is no way to really pinpoint the exact problem.

Best,
Erik
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've made a copy of the page removed the confidential information. Here is the link:
http://mkto.cisco.com/2014-ELT-Store-Demos_ELT-CCNA-DEMO-2.html

I've tried many different things in CSS to override this and it keeps formatting weird.

Any ideas?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like:
- Line 153 in your "responsive-three-points-form.css" is pushing over the text 110px, additionally line 93 also pushes over your text as well.

You should be able to fix it by changing those 2 sections of the css. Or you could do an override directly on the marketo form by pasting this below your stylesheets: 

<style type="text/css">
.gridContainer.clearfix #bodyContent p {
padding-right:0;
}
.gridContainer.clearfix #bodyContent p {
padding-right:0;
}
</style>

You should check out a tool called Firebug for Firefox. Really helpful for front-end development. 

-Erik
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Erik! This was a case of me looking at the lines so much I overlooked it.