SOLVED

Responsive Email Templates

Go to solution
Marcia_Kerber
Level 3

Re: Responsive Email Templates

Just tried "the first one for free" link and one of the first steps into it is producing an error - select your template and we got a 404 error.  Hopefully this gets fixed soon.  It looks like it could be a pretty cool tool.

Marcia Kerber
Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Hey Marcia - can you connect with me on here so I can help you figure out what's going on?

Marcia_Kerber
Level 3

Thank you Pierce for your extremely prompt assistance.  Very impressive!  We are definitely looking forward to trying this out!

For others in this feed, it seemed to be a browser issue on our end.  The site works fabulous. 

Marcia Kerber
Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Oh, and we have a way to preview what your template looks like on desktop and mobile, so you always have an idea of how the template will look, depending on the screen size.
Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

I will say though, Gmail is a pain for responsive design as they do not support media queries, which is how emails are coded to suit different screen sizes. There are some workarounds, but it would be nice if gmail finally got with the times and supported this functionality.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can check the solutions provided by Marketo partners onLaunchpoint for creating responsive emails that are tested across all devices.seg?add=3901497&t=2